Terms & Conditions of Sale
If you are purchasing as a consumer, nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty and mis-described goods provided. If you have any doubts about your statutory rights, please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- The motorhome is sold as roadworthy, or subject to any defects notified by us to you and noted within the specific terms section and accepted by you, at the date of purchase and if any fault occurs you have the right to rely on your statutory rights. If you have any doubts about your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or otherwise, please contact your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
- You shall pay the deposit immediately on signing the Agreement at which point the Agreement shall come into force and the balance shall be paid in full (in cleared funds) within 7 days. Where contracts are concluded on trade premises, there is no consumer right in law that provides you with a cooling off period, therefore all deposits paid at this point will be non-refundable should you change your mind. Deposits are refundable on contracts concluded at a distance, or if your consumer rights or this contract has been breached by us in anyway.
- Subject to clause 4, you shall at your own expense take away the motorhome no later than 7 days after the date of the Agreement unless otherwise agreed or advised by us. The goods shall remain our property until the price has been paid in full. Where payment is made by cheque the goods will remain our property until the cheque has cleared. The risk in the goods passes to you when you take delivery.
- You shall not be entitled to remove the motorhome prior to making payment in full (in cleared funds) of the purchase price. Should we not have received cleared funds within 7 days after the date of agreement, you shall pay our charges for removal, storage and insurance of the motorhome, unless otherwise agreed or advised by us.
- If the motorhome is not paid for in full and taken away in accordance with clauses 3 and 4, or if there is any other breach of this agreement, we, as the seller shall, at our absolute discretion and without prejudice to any other rights you may have, be entitled to take legal proceedings against you for damages for breach of this agreement.
- You are solely responsible for complying with all legal requirements relating to the ownership and/or use of the motorhome, including obtaining all relevant licences and insurances.
- Click! TRADE motorhomes are not prepared to the same level as other motorhomes. They will, however, come with at least three months remaining on the M.O.T certificate (minimum). Any guarantee provided will only cover basic non-wear and tear, and non-serviceable items. All motorhomes will benefit from a completed safety check. No other preparations are carried out as standard. This does not impact your statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- When you choose to have the motorhome delivered, a non-refundable administration charge of £150 is applied to the purchase price along with a non-refundable delivery charge that will be applied to your order. This will be calculated at the point of order, entered the specific terms section of the order forms and is accepted by you by signing this agreement.
- This order and any allowance in respect of a motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan offered in part exchange by you is subject to acceptance by us.
- When we accept a motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan as part payment you agree that;
a) (i) you are the legal owner; and
(ii) no outstanding credit is owed on it by you. If you do hold outstanding credit on the motorhome, the amount of money we give you will be reduced by the equivalent of the amount of the outstanding credit;
(iii) all of the information supplied during the valuation process is accurate and true;
(iiii) to the best of your knowledge and belief it has not been an insurance right-off or involved in any other serious accident or incident that required substantial repairs;
(iiiii) the mileage reading (where applicable) on it is true and accurate and that the odometer has not, to the best of your knowledge and belief been tampered with;
(iiiiii) there are no undisclosed physical or title defects;
(iiiiiii) no other person or entity has any claim to it.
b) Our acceptance of your offer in relation to the part payment is only valid if your motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan is delivered in the same condition as when we examined it or as described by you; and
c) You must deliver your motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan to us on or before the day you collect your goods from us. We do not become the legal owners until the point you take delivery of the motorhome you are purchasing.
- If you arrange for a finance company to purchase the motorhome from us, and if you have offered and we have accepted your motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan as part-payment, we shall tell the finance company how much money has been agreed by us to be deducted from the price of the purchased goods for the part exchange and what deposit you have paid to us.
If The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 apply to your sale, the following cancellation clause applies:
- Once you have placed a deposit with us, we will regard a signed order form and any deposit given, as your clear intention to purchase, thereby establishing a binding contract between us. If you choose not to proceed, we will be entitled to deduct any reasonable costs incurred as a consequence of your cancellation, from the deposit, the balance of which will be returned via the same payment method used by you to pay us.
- If you order your motorhome and enter into a contract with us without visiting our depot, and you are not buying the motorhome in the course of your trade or business, the following cancellation clause applies: You have 14 days from the day on which you collect or take delivery of your motorhome to cancel your purchase. To exercise your right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by post or email to: rove! Motorhomes, Mansfield I Centre, Hamilton Way, Mansfield, NG18 5BR, or in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, to reach us by 5 pm on the 14th day following delivery. We will then contact you to organise the return of the motorhome for a refund. If required, you can request a template cancellation notice from us, but it is not obligatory to use this specific template.
- We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the motorhome and all documents which were supplied including, but not limited to, service histories and the V5 documentation. We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction (unless we agree otherwise between us). We reserve the right to register the motorhome with the DVLA on expiry of your 14-day cancellation period. We will reimburse all payments due (subject to any relevant deductions as noted below) within 14 days of the motorhome and all supplied documents being returned.
- You must return the motorhome to us at your own expense, or alternatively, you can opt to pay us to collect the motorhome from you.
- Although you are entitled to test drive the motorhome on delivery, if the motorhome loses any value as a result of handling by you which is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the motorhome (for example, if you damage it or run up excessive mileage), we will be entitled to deduct the reduction in value from any reimbursement.
- If you have part-exchanged your old motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan, we will repay to you the value we assigned to the motorhome, used motor vehicle or caravan as part of your purchase, less any payments we have had to make to clear any outstanding finance. This may include handing back any part exchange if still available and/or seeking payment from you to cover any negative equity.
- We cannot accept a return of the motorhome if it has been damaged, modified, or altered from the condition it was delivered in. If you do change your mind, you cannot use the motorhome once you have notified us, other than to drive the motorhome back to us – but you must still tax and insure the motorhome until it is returned to us. You will also remain liable for any fines, charges, penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises. An excess mileage charge of £1 per mile for any mileage over 20 miles in those 14 days will apply. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear.
- This cancellation (change of mind) clause does not affect any separate rights given to you in The Consumer Rights Act 2015 or the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended).
The Purchase Agreement
- Any correspondence to you will be sent by normal post rather than registered delivery, to the address you have supplied to us.
- Nothing in this agreement shall limit or exclude our liability for any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict liability.
- Any variation to the agreement and/or these terms shall only be binding when agreed in writing and signed by us. We reserve the right to revise and amend the agreement or these terms from time to time. You will be subject to the terms in force at the date of the agreement.
- The agreement, incorporating these terms, and any matter arising from or in connection with it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.